Who We Sponsor
We’re There For You!
No matter the issue, no matter the time. We’re there for you 24/7.
Plumb Doctor Gives Back
- April 2018 – Plumb Doctor donated over 100 pairs of pajamas and over 500 pairs of underwear to Foster Care Support Foundation Inc. To help foster children in Georgia.
- Plumb Doctor Sponsored the YMCA Healthy Kid day providing fresh red delicious apples and bottled water to those in attendance.
- Plumb Doctor has supported the East Cobb Kiwanis Club Christmas program the last 4yrs providing wrapping supplies, coats, and toys for families in need.
- Plumb Doctor steps in to help when an fire threatens to leave children hungry.
All of us here at Plumb Doctor strive to be good citizens throughout our surrounding communities. In doing so, we make it our responsibility to support causes that benefit and grow a variety of charities. We acknowledge that there are many causes worthy of your support. We do our best to focus our resources on areas that we feel will have an impact on those that need our help most.
Plumb Doctor will do our very best to respond to your request if we can identify with your significant effort or cause. Our response to your application will be determined by asking ourselves the following questions:
- Is your organization/event nonprofit or charitable? If not, we may feel that your request would benefit better by speaking with other local charities.
- Is your application coming from an organization that will assist in helping special needs children and their families in our communities?
- Does contributing to your organization touch on our prioritized areas of help?
Although every event or cause is important, we have identified specific areas which Plumb Doctor does not donate or sponsor.
Below are some identified events we DON’T typically sponsor:
Runs/walks, tennis tournaments, race car teams, gymnastics, bands, golf tournaments, motorcycle rides, personal sports, sponsorships, local sports team’s sponsorships and disc golf.
Thank you for choosing to fill out this request form. It helps us with our decision-making process in addition to our record keeping. We appreciate that you have considered us to assist in your important causes and for allowing us to make the right decisions for the betterment of our company causes.
We strive to acknowledge each of your requests within 7-10 business days of receiving this form and will do our very best to have an answer for you within 21 business days. If you don’t hear back from us between this timeframe and you have questions about your donation request, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Service Area
We Service Marietta and the Greater Atlanta Metro Area